Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anita's Stitching

I have begun stitching in 1978. For the last 10 years, my stitching has been with "smalls". I love to use beads and ribbons and always looking for new ways for finishing. My email addresses is anita@anitalittlestitches.com.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Sweetheart Tree Teenie Tweenies Heart 1


The name of this chart is September Strawflowers. Sweetheart tree
is one of the designers that I love since I first started stitching in 1988.
I enjoy stitching her designs but you need to have lots of patience
with the backstitching. They can be such a pain. I will be stitching more
of this series in this month.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me comments. It meant
a lot to me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

So very feminine. Very pretty!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Karoline said...

It's lovely, congratulations

11:07 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Just beautiful, can't wait to see how you finish it. :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Cathy B said...

This is a very pretty design!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, Anita!! I love SWT too. You are really getting lots of stitching done this month! Congratulations!!

2:29 AM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Gorgeous work! The colors are beautiful.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty Anita!
Love the colors.
How will you finish it?
Murf

8:32 PM  
Blogger Rachel D. said...

I don't know that designer who'se doing very nice things from what I see.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home